Many of us are always looking for ways to make extra money. Some times we do jobs we don't really enjoy. So, why not make money by doing something you enjoy? If you love to draw or are into photography then I recommend selling your artwork on society6. There are many other sites to sell your art but, I've been using society6 for a few years now and I absolutely love it.
And here's why:
1) All you have to do is upload your artwork. It's as simple as that. You don't need to hassle with orders or product.
2) There are many different forms to sell your art on. For example, t-shirts, phone cases, rugs, pillow cases, etc. and they keep adding more and more.
3) You set the price. You determine how much you want to make.
4) I can easily share on social media sites to gain exposure and potential buyers. I get most of my traffic from Pinterest.
5) I absolutely enjoy uploading my art work and watching other people love it as much as I do while making a little extra cash!
Now, this isn't a get rich quick scheme (at least I haven't made a killing with it) but, it's worth doing the "work" in order to make some extra cash by doing something you love and enjoy.
Where to share your work and how:
I get most of my traffic from Pinterest but you can also share your work quickly to Wanelo, Twitter and Facebook. You can share your images on Instagram and using hashtags to get exposure. Also, if you love another artists' work you can get a 'curator link' and share their work as well and get a bit of extra cash that way (you do not need to be an artist to do this. You can sign up to be a S6 curator here).
So, if you're ready to make a little extra cash today head on over to society6!
Thanks for stopping by! XO, Vidi